Master-Frigo Cold-Room Panels
MASTER-FRIGO panels are Insulated Metal Panels composed of steel skins laminated to a minimum of 1.6 inch polyisocyanurate foam core (min 2.3 pff density.)
MASTER-FRIGO panels have a tongue and groove joining system are specially designed for use in all types of projects related to refrigeration industry, like the agro-food industry for refrigerated transport and storage of frozen and deep-frozen food.
MASTER-FRIGO panels are available in seven different thicknesses.
They come in two different exterior finishes (standard and flat) and two different interior finishes (standard and flat), as well as a wide range of available colours.
- Panel Thickness: 1⁹/¹⁶, 1³¹/³², 2³/⁸, 3⁵/³², 3¹⁵/¹⁶, 4³/⁴, 6 Inch. | 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150 mm.
- Usable width: 39³/⁸ ” | 1.000 mm.
- Length: Up to 39 (ft.) | 11.900 mm.
- Field of application: Cold room
- Thicknesses of Outer face : GAUGE 26 / 24 / 22 | mm 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7
- Thicknesses of Inner face: GAUGE 26 / 24 / 22 | mm 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7
- Coatings: Polyester 1 mil | 25um – PVDF 1 mil / 1.38 mils | 25um / 35m – Granite HDX / SDP 50 (2.16 mils)
- Outer ribbing: Standard / Flat
- Inner ribbing: Standard / Flat
- Type of Core: Polyisocyanurate (PIR)
- Core density: 40 Kg/m3 (2.3 PCF)
- Excellent aesthetics
- High thermal insulation capacity
- High mechanical strength
- High dimensional stability
- Water vapour tight
- A versatile material that allows any configuration
- Quick to install and easy to maintain
- Easily removable
- Made to measure, avoids waste
- Resistant to aggresive environments