Master-F Wall Panels
MASTER-F panels are structural wall Insulated Metal Panels composed of steel skins laminated to a minimum of 1.96-inch polyisocyanurate foam core (min 2.3 pcf density).
MASTER-F panels have a tongue and groove joining system designed to hide and protect the fixings, which gives an excellent aesthetic appearance. They can be installed in both vertical and horizontal positions.
MASTER-F panels are available in four different thicknesses. They come in three different exterior finishes (standard, lined and flat) and two different interior finishes (standard and flat), as well as a wide range of available colours.
- Panel Thickness: 1³¹⁄³², 2³⁄⁸, 3 5⁵⁄³², 3¹⁵⁄¹⁶ inch. | 35, 40, 50, 60, 80 mm.
- Usable width: 39³⁄⁸” | 1.000 mm.
- Length: Up to 39 ft. | 16.000 mm.
- Field of application: Facing
- Thicknesses of outer face: GAUGE 26/24/22 | mm 0.5/0.6/0.7
- Thickness of inner face: GAUGE 26/24/22 | mm 0.5/0.6/0.7
- Exterior face: G90 galvanized or AZ50 aluminum-zinc, coated steel in 26 GA and above
- Interior face: G90 galvanized or AZ50 aluminum-zinc, coated steel in 26 GA and above
- Coatings (see section of finishes): Polyester 1 mil | 25um – PVDF (1 mil / 1.38 mils) | 25um / 35m – Granite HDX / SDP 50 (2,16 mils)
- Outer ribbing: Standard / Lined / Flat
- Inner ribbing: Standard / Flat
- Type of core: Polyisocyanurate (PIR)
- Core density: 2.3 PCF | 40 Kg/m3
- Excellent aesthetics
- High thermal insulation capacity
- High mechanical strength
- High dimensional stability
- Water vapour tight
- A versatile material that allows any configuration
- Quick to install and easy to maintain
- Easily removable
- Made to measure, avoids waste
- Resistant to aggresive environments