Master-C Roofing Panels
MASTER-C panels are structural roof panels composed of steel skins laminated to a minimum 1.6 inch polyisocyanurate foam core (min 2.3 pcf density).
MASTER-C panels have a tongue and groove joining system with a steel cover cap that hides and protects the fasteners and ensures the watertightness of the system.
Installation is very simple, and provides total watertightness (roof slopes of over 1/2 :12).
MASTER-C panels have a tongue and groove jointing system with a steel cover cap that hides and protects the fasteners and ensures the watertightness of the system.
External profile of the panel is a three-rib design, available in seven different thicknesses, with two different interior rib designs and a wide range of colours to meet customer needs.
- Panel thickness: 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120 mm | 1 9/16, 1 31/32, 2 3/8, 3 5/32, 4 23/32 inch.
- Useable width: 1.000 mm. (39 3/8″)
- Length: Up to 11.900 mm. (39 ft.)
- Field of application: Roofing
- Thicknesses of outer face: mm 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 | GAUGE 26 / 24 / 22
- Thicknesses of inner face: mm 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 | GAUGE 26 / 24 / 22
- Exterior face: G90 galvanized or AZ50 aluminium-zinc, coated steel in 26 GA and above
- Interior face: G90 galvanized or AZ50 aluminium-zinc, coated steel in 26 GA and above
- Coatings (see section of finishes): Polyester 25um | PVDF 25um / 35um (1 mil/ 1.38 mils) | Granite HDX / SDP 50 (2,16 mils.) / PVC imitation wood (interior use)
- Outer: Three ribs
- Inner ribbing: Standard / Flat
- Type of core: Polyisocyanurate (PIR)
- Core density: 40 Kg/m3 (2.3 PCF)
- Resistant to aggressive environments
- A versatile material that allows any configuration
- Quick to install and easy to maintain (easy to clean)
- Easily removable and can be reused
- Made to measure, avoids waste
- High thermal insulation capacity
- High mechanical strength
- The fasteners are hidden and protected
- High dimensional stability
- Water vapour tight